Tokio Bra in Charcoal
We spent 8 months getting this shape, fit and style right. It has been tested over 20 different body shapes and sizes to really pinpoint every possible problem that could arise through pole dancing and working out.
- An overall design to withstand inverts, shoulder mounts, silk climbs, exotic pole etc
– A total of 3 adjustable straps. This is so you can REALLY customise your fit because we understand that pole dancers have different lat sizes, back sizes, shoulder sizes and boob sizes
– 2 located on the shoulder and 1 located on the underbust
– Removable padding specifically laser cut for this unique cup shape
- Unique open triangle design on the front with a double elastic sewn under the bust area to stop boobs from slipping through
Soft and stretchy nylon elastane fabric to endure a sweaty workout whilst drying quickly TOKIO is simply a gorgeous charcoal grey cut out bra.
This bra runs true to standard Australian sizing so please take your normal size. Our first model (Christina) is underbust 73cm/28.7″, bust 83cm/32.6″, waist 65cm/25.6″ and hips 91.5cm/36″ is wearing XS top and small shorts. Our second model (Ally) is underbust 27.5″/70cm, bust 34.2″/87cm, waist 25.5″/65cm, hips 34.6″/88cm and is wearing XS top and small shorts. Our third model (Laura) is underbust 92cm/26.2″, bust 104cm/40.9″, waist 84cm/33″, hips 114cm/44.8″ is wearing large bra and large shorts.
Size not in stock? Click 'Notify when available' to receive an email when this item restocks!