Insta Feels - VALENTINES/GALETINES edition - 15 Jan 2022
To celebrate Valentine's/Galentine's Day I'm offering couples sessions for you and your partner/bestie!
The following rooms will be available to shoot in:
- The Cage
- The Bathtub
- The Clouds
- The Vault
Please ensure you read all the below information before making a booking
1 session = 30 minutes shoot time for you and 2 sets to choose from. $250.00 per couple. You will be at the studio for approximately 1 hour.
There is an A and a B slot for each session as you will be teamed up with another couple to share the session (but you will only shoot in your couple).
Pairing up with another couple gives us the ability to use up every minute of your allocated time. You will take it in turns to each shoot with your own couple and take the time while the other couple is shooting to change into your next look. So no scattered quick changes.
Located in South-East Melbourne. Exact location details will be provided closer to your shoot.
If the shoot is booked out it is best to email firstname.lastname@example.org in case there is a cancellation. We are also sometimes able to add additional sessions.
- Sessions are 1 hour long and will be shared with 1 other couple (you will have a total of 30 minutes for your couple)
- Choose 2 rooms
- 4 edits
- Your included edits will be provided to you before Valentine's day (provided that you select your photos before 27 Jan 2022).
Want a longer shoot?
If you would like to extend your shoot, so you have 1 hour shoot time, you will need to add 2 separate 1 hour sessions to your cart. Please purchase the 1 hour sessions directly next to each other (eg 6pm and 7pm). You will then be booked in for 2 sessions over 2 hours = 1 hour shoot time for yourself.
Additional edits are available to purchase:
- 1 extra edit $50
- 2 extra edits $80
- 3 extra edits $100
- 4+ extra edits contact me for a deal
Additional styling can also be purchased:
- Choose your own looks $60
- Let me style you $90
Styling excludes shoes, hair and makeup. Hair and makeup will need to be done prior to your arrival at the studio.
As a fee is paid to the studio to secure the shoot you will be refunded (less a $130 cancellation fee) if you are unable to attend your scheduled shoot.
In order to avoid the cancellation fee it is suggested that you try and find someone to take over your spot.
If you are looking to reschedule your shoot and are unable to find someone to take over your original booking an additional $130 payment will be required to secure your new booking.
How to book:
- Select your preferred shoot day/time.
- If you are looking to extend your session (1hr of shooting) you will need to add 2 separate time slots to your cart - please do not purchase 2 of the same time slots.
- Payment is required in full up front.
- You will be emailed a photography contract to confirm your booking along with all the studio information, my shoot guides and my styling guide with all the outfits available for hire. The contract will need to be returned signed before your shoot is fully confirmed.
- Prior to your shoot you will need to let me know which rooms you would like to shoot in and what styling pieces you would like to use.
Have further questions?
Email me at email@example.com